Sunday 7 August 2011

Pointless Talking 26

so i decided it would be fun to see just how many facebook games i play...
OK so get this...
 i play 154 facebook games that I'm aware of ...
now i ofishly think i need more then just a part time life lmfoa
I'm such a dork :)
i wonder if i make my mom proud lmfao... hmm
so to day I'm going to the gay pride parade XD YAY!!!
I'm going with my wife and our gay friend that is totally awesome!
me and my wife are going to go as a gay straight couple lmfao
becouse were just that kewl!
lolz
my goal is to try to make my pointless talking longer with out rambling lmfao ...
i don't know how but that reminded me i have to make picked eggs lolz
i want to go get a tattoo of a heart on my left hand by my thumb
outlined with black and pinck on the inside and it has to say smile under it
couse i love to smile :)
and im dibating to start another blog lmfao...
i still want some green shit to smoke lmfao
my pipe's an egg ... EPIC
heheh
ok well im done .................
for now heheh
XD
dont for get to smile ... it makes people wonder what your up to 
3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment